Tenacious will be sailing on a truly epic voyage across the Atlantic Ocean, from Falkland Islands to Cape Town in South Africa.
We have the opportunity for a Chief Engineer to join the crew. If you’re available between 21st February and 8th April 2018, please contact us as soon as possible.
You must have the following:
- Minimum UK MCA Yacht 4 or SMEOL (Senior Marine Operators Licence) although higher engineering qualifications would be preferred.
- STCW Basic Safety Training (essential)
- ENG1 Medical Certificate (essential)
- Fluent in English (essential)
- DBS Certificate (desirable)
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage a high volume workload in challenging conditions.
- Previous experience of working as an Engineer on a sailing vessel is desirable although not essential.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Please contact Charlotte Butcher on 023 8044 3113 or Charlotte.Butcher@jst.org.uk for more details.