A Hands On Experience – Collaborate and Crew a Tall Ship!
About the Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST)
- The world’s only organisation that brings together people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of physical ability for once-in-a-lifetime sailing adventures
- Owns and operates two globally unique, magnificent and inspiring custom-built tall ships: Lord Nelson and Tenacious
- For over 35 years, a unique standard bearer for the power of diverse teams and a truly inclusive environment
Help People Realise their Potential – Involve Your Business
- The intrinsic nature of tall ship sailing draws on team building, leadership, collaboration and the power of diverse teams
- The Jubilee Sailing Trust can offer your business and employees a variety of benefits in a unique and inclusive environment across four areas:
– Professional Development
– Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Engagement
– Hospitality & Entertainment
– Unique Sponsorship Packages
Teams of employees can get involved to benefit your wider business:
- Diversity and disability awareness
- Managing a dynamic environment
- Leadership of diverse teams
- Strengthening client and peer relationships
- Community engagement
- Self awareness experiences
- And much more…..
Working with Barclays
Our latest partnership with Barclays saw 20 staff members and 20 disabled or disadvantaged beneficiaries sail on a 4-day voyage from Poole. Barclays used the opportunity to create their own links with local charities, including Wessex Autism, The Youth Cancer Trust and The Enham Trust. The staff fundraised for their own costs and Barclays matched all the staff members’ fundraising amounts to fund the beneficiaries. Read more about this project here.
To find out more call us on +44 (0) 23 8042 6868 email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our contact page