Our Branches are vital in raising awareness of the Jubilee Sailing Trust’s life-changing work in communities across the UK. Each year, our Branches raise around £80,000; we thank each and every Branch member for your loyal and vital support.
There are many ways your Branch could raise funds for the charity either directly or indirectly including:
- Speaking at local clubs and societies (virtually or in person) in return for a donation or grant
- Distributing digital donation devices to local cafes and businesses
- Recommending the charity to somebody you know, who works for a trust or company who may be able to donate
- Contacting your employer (or your families’ and friends’) to nominate the Jubilee Sailing Trust for support including Charity of the Year
- Taking part in a challenge as a group or alone such as a sponsored run or walk
- Applying to local supermarket token schemes for funding – the more nominations the better.
We have a number of resources to help you with your initiative including posters and digital donation devices.
If you have a fundraising idea, would like support with your initiative or would just like to find out more about how you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 8042 6868.
Take a look here at the sorts of things our branches do to spread the word and raise vital funds for the Jubilee Sailing Trust.