COVID-19 procedures to join SV Tenacious in Summer 2021
The following will be required by all voyage crew on all Summer 2021 voyages:
- Completion of self-declaration form with 7 day temperature checks, unfortunately anyone who fails to provide this will not be able to sail nor join the vessel. This form will be sent to you as part of the booking process.
- Proof of a Negative PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours prior to joining, unfortunately anyone who fails to provide this will not be able to sail nor join the vessel.
- Temperature and lateral flow tests will be taken on arrival, unfortunately anyone with a temperature over 37.8 or a positive lateral flow test will not be able to sail nor join the vessel.
- Voyage crew will be restricted to 32 for each voyage.
- Face coverings such as masks or visors are to be worn indoors at all times when on board
These requirements are for everyone, including those who have had two vaccinations. They will be reviewed on an ongoing basis – if changes are made we will inform voyage crew immediately.