We couldn’t provide our unique service without you; we rely solely on donations. The Jubilee Sailing Trust is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and strictly follows its Code. We strive to be honest, accountable and respectful in all that we do.
We promise to:
- Use your donations to bring us closer to our vision of an inclusive world where everyone can contribute and feel valued.
- Respect your privacy and contact preferences. We respect your choices and protect your data. We never sell or swap your details with other organisations.
- Be honest and transparent by keeping you informed about how your donations are spent. We will answer any questions about how we fund our work.
- Listen and use your opinions to improve our work. We welcome comments from our supporters.
- Be courteous and respectful by acknowledging your donations promptly, respecting if you do not wish to be thanked and responding to queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner.