Over the years, the JST has worked with hundreds of charities across every continent on the planet. Our charitable collaborations come in many different forms – some (mainly larger) organisations engage JST as a service provider, whilst others (often similarly sized organisations) as a joint venture partner. We also recruit crew and distribute bursary funding through a national network of smaller, local charities.
Generally, these collaborations provide some/all of the following benefits to our partner charities and the JST:
- The ability to work with a wider range of beneficiaries
- Increased impact, or extension of mission delivery
- The provision of new experiences, qualifications or opportunities to beneficiaries
- Raise public awareness of issues of common concern or interest
- Create new fundraising opportunities