Terms, rules and procedures
- The cost of each entry (number) is £15 per quarter and players may purchase more than one entry (number).
- Once you have entered, you will be assigned a unique number ranging from 1-400. This number will be communicated with you either by email or post.
- One prize of £400 will be won. 50% of funds raised after the initial £400 prize within the draw quarter will be distributed equally between the remaining five winners. The more entries, the more the five runners up will win.
- The draws will be conducted the last week of the month following each quarter by a random number generator and the results will be made public.
- Payment must be received within the quarter to be entered into that quarter’s draw.
- If payment is not received within the quarter, then your number will not be entered into that draw. Quarterly entries can be reinstated at any point.
- The Jubilee Sailing Trust reserves the right to use the winners’ surnames and allocated numbers for promotional purposes.
- There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable.
- Prizes will be sent within 14 days after being confirmed.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Jubilee Sailing Trust may decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the JST Lottery. The terms are subject to change. However we endeavour to communicate any changes clearly and as soon as possible.
- The Charity retains the right to cancel any membership should they suspect criminal activity.
The JST Lottery is a small society lottery and the Charity holds the relevant local authority license. Although no Gambling Commission license is required, the Jubilee Sailing Trust is committed to ensuring that the JST Lottery is operated in a secure, fair and socially responsible way. We will ensure that:
- Players have access to clear information on matters such as the rules of the lottery, the prizes that are available and the chances of winning are equal to all participants.
- The rules are fair.
- Any advertising and promotional material is clear and not misleading.
- The results are made public.
Our Responsible Gambling and Lottery Complaints and Disputes Procedures can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.